Chris Schoonheydt Associates Partner
Chris is an Associate Partner at Weber & Associates.
15 years of international experience within the domain of accounting, controlling, financial management, Tax, HR, risk management and internal audit in a diversity of industries have been the perfect blend for the all-round Finance Manager which he is today.
Thorough expertise in both financial- as operational processes, broad experience in streamlining and managing finance departments, hands-on team player, communicative, fluent in Dutch, English and French… are his main key strengths.
With a positive mindset, a clear action plan and effective communication he always tries to achieve, together with his team, the goals which have been agreed upon.
Most of his experience has been gained through the below positions:
- Financial Controller Western Europe (Gemplus)
- Regional Accounting Manager Benelux/Nordics (Orange Business Services)
- J-SOX Project Supervisor (Daikin Europe)
- Internal Audit Manager (Komatsu Europe)
- Interim Finance Manager Northern Europe (Gemplus)
- Executive Director of Risk Services (Ernst & Young)
Specialities: Internal Controls, Business Process Improvement, Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX, J-SOX), Risk Assessment, ERM, Data Analytics, Revenue Recognition (US GAAP / IFRS), Inventory Costing, Inventory Cycle Counts, Accounting, Business Advice, Procurement, Project Management etc.